Friday, 7 May 2010

Megan Fox as Red Sonja

 Ever wondered what Megan Fox would look like as a scantily-clad barbarian in a chainmail bikini? You need wonder no longer for I have provided the Internet with something it was truly lacking...
Beyold:
After I started on the Megan Fox as Red Sonja challenge using her recent Armani underwear shoot, I remembered an image I'd seen of Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body and a Red Sonja poster using Rose McGowan. Turns out they fit pretty well together:

If this doesn't float your boat, how about Vanessa Hudgens as Spider-Woman?
*Update* I've also posted an exclusive first look at my Avengers billboard design with Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and the Hulk all together!

Or if you have any other ideas for photo manipulations (specifically real people as superheroes!), simply  email me here!

As mentioned previously, I don't have Photoshop, but I do have Flash Pro 8 and while creating the Armani Red Sonja image I discovered Pixlr. Pixlr is like a watered-down version of Photoshop online and it's free so check it out!

If you want more images like this (and, frankly, who wouldn't?), support my blog and the fund towards buying Photoshop by bookmarking this link to Amazon.co.uk and using it every time you shop online. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. She's not playing her idiot.

    You can stop now.

    http://insidemovies.moviefone.com/2010/04/05/megan-fox-red-sonja-rumors-not-true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for educating me and my readers, Leslie, but I didn't say she was playing her. If you'd paid attention, you would have noticed that I made these pictures for a competition. I'm going to leave your attacking comment on here as I like to answer all my fans!

    ReplyDelete